It’s the 2014 Pantone (color matching system) Color of the Year, and everyone around here agrees that it’s oh-so Silpada-ish! From accessories to home décor, there are many ways to make radiant orchid your own!
Prepare now – radiant orchid will continue to be a trend well into 2015.
“A color that transitions well from summer to winter, it will work across multiple products and genders. It’s one of the new layered pink/purples that will continue throughout 2014 and into 2015.” – Fiona Coleman, Global Head of Colour, WGSN
Here are our top tips for incorporating this hot hue into your Silpada-ish life!
- Easily add orchid to any outfit by wearing rings, like our Cathedral and Remarkable rings.
- Bold sterling silver, like our Transcendent Necklace and Cavalier Bracelet, provide beautiful contrast against an orchid blouse.
- Try pairing trends like chevron and the purple hue for the ultimate, updated interior accents!
- Looking to liven up your outfit beyond jewelry? Paint your nails orchid and don orchid lipstick or eyeshadow!
- “Radiant orchid inspires confidence so pairing it with black or gray will really spruce up an outfit without hesitation,” Silpada Stylist Jessica Gannon said. “Wear Silpada’s Cobblestone Cool Earrings or What a Gem Earrings with your favorite black or gray sweater for a pop of color!”
We hope that with these suggestions you’re ready to enter 2014 on-trend! Silpada and orchid: What fun!
Need more orchid inspiration? Follow our Oh-So-Orchid board on Pinterest!