Silpada Top 10 Best Sellers Fall 2014

Which Silpada jewels are most favored by fashionistas? The numbers are in and we’re revealing the top 10 best sellers from our new Fall/Winter line! Check out these covetable earrings, rings, bangles and necklaces below and start making your wish list! Better yet, start shopping now by clicking on the links at the bottom of this post!Silpada Top 10 Best Sellers

Shop our best sellers:

1. Athena Earrings, $29
2. Ode to Geode Stretch Bracelet, $89
3. Cayman Necklace, $79
4. Modern Maven Bracelet, $59
5. Duomo Necklace, $49
6. Nature’s Majesty Ring, $99
7. Practical Pearls Bracelet, $69
8. Practical Pearls Necklace, $149
9. Rain or Shine Ring, $59
10. Layers of Luxury Wrap Bracelet, $99

Share Button

Comments

1. 1

Jenn A. says

Most of these are on my wish list! Well, all of them are on my fantasy wish list, but most are on my reality wish list! Good job with this new catalog, I’m loving the Silpada classics and the new K&R!

• 2

Michele whisner says

I also love all the sterling and the new K&R line.

It’s hard to decide which new Jewelry to choose!

2. 3

Jan Soetermans says

Lovely catalogue layout! (I am also a Graphic Designer.) The photography is really well done as well.
    Looking forward to using my earned money to buy some of the new K&R collection. Let’s go shopping!

3. 4

JoAnn D. says

I love Silpada jewelry. It’s ALL on my fantasy with list. But I’d never have time to wear all of it. So happy you make some gold pieces.

4. 6

Dana Howell says

I already have the Practical Pearls necklace and love the NINE ways to wear it. I am waiting on the Athena earrings (#1 on this list!!) to arrive hopefully tomorrow. Thank you Silpada for incorporating gold and the new K&R line!!

5. 7

Susan Carty says

I have just signed up to be a Silpada Rep, and I am so excited to get started.
    How can I go wrong, adorned in this Fabulous Jewelry?
    Let the fun begin!